- 48" Work Saver Hydraulic Claw Root Rake Grapple in John Deere quick attach for Sub-Compact tractors
48" Work Saver Hydraulic Claw Root Rake Grapple in John Deere quick attach for Sub-Compact tractors
SOLD OUT - more on the way, pre-order now for mid to late July delivery
Simplicity with strength and capacity best describes our Sub-Compact Root Rake Claw / Mini Tine Grapples. Engineered for sub-compact tractors up to 32-hp. Fabricated from 3/8” steel these grapples have the strength with minimum weight to allow the owner to maximize the lift capacity of the loader.
- Weighs only 200 lbs
- Designed for sub-compact & compact tractors up to 32 horsepower
- Overall Width 49"
- Overall Height Closed 32.75"
- Grapple Opening 33"
- Upper Grapple Width 28"
- Lower Grapple Width 49"
- Tine Spacing 9.25"
- Number of Tine/Grapple 6-lower 3-upper)
- Cylinder 1-1/2" bore x 8" stroke, rated for 3000 psi
- Hoses' and couplers not included - fittings on cylinder are #6 - 3/8" JIC male
- Fabricated from 3/8” steel these grapples have strength with minimum weight to allow you to maximize the lift capacity of your small tractor.
Designed to be ground engaging so you can dig out rocks & roots