7700 lb capacity Farmi model W35R Skidding Winch
In 1962, Farmi invented the tractor 3-point skidding winch.
To this day, Farmi remains the Gold Standard by which all winches are judged.
With a Farmi winch, your tractor becomes an Efficient Forestry Machine!
Farmi is based in Finland and there are currently over 90,000 Farmi winches in use today around the world.
- Specifications: Farmi model W35R 7,700 lb pulling capacity
- PTO drive shaft included
- designed for 30-50 HP tractors
- Cat.1 & 2 three point hitch & 540 RPM PTO
- dual position pulling point (high & low)
- 210' of 10mm cable included
- 3 choker chains included
- 3 keyhole sliders to attach chains + cable has end hook
- includes parking stand
- adjustable mechanical, dry disc clutch
- ratchet brake
- adjustable free wheel drag
- 45" wide butt plate
- 16" PTO shaft input height
- 62.25" height without guard, 79" with guard
- weighs 430 lbs