MK Martin 72" / 6' Landscape Rake
*shown with optional wheel kit in some pictures
MK Martin general purpose landscape rakes can be used for a variety of functions around your property. Use it for spring clean up of branches and debris, windrowing stones and rocks, and also for adjusting soil and gravel profiles.
Individually attached tines can easily be replaced or removed for custom spacing or application.
- 6' model is recommended for sub compact and compact tractors 25 - 40 HP
- 36 - 5/16" x 1" x 15.25" Spring Tines
- 5 forward and 5 reverse positions with manual adjustment
- quick hitch compatible
- 263 lbs
- Charcoal grey colour
- 7 year warranty (consumer use) / 90 days (commercial use)
- Made in Ontario, Canada
- The optional gauge wheel kit works with your tractors 3PH to provide depth control.
- The optional hydraulic angle kit allows for adjustments on the fly - requires 1 set of hydraulic remotes (2 couplers)
This item ships in a crate - some assembly is required (attach hitch to tine frame)