- Landscape Rakes
- MK Martin 84" / 7' Landscape Rake
MK Martin 84" / 7' Landscape Rake
IN STOCK NOW - click here for more information
*shown with optional wheel kit
MK Martin general purpose landscape rakes can be used for a variety of functions around your property. Use it for spring clean up of branches and debris, windrowing stones and rocks, and also for adjusting soil and gravel profiles.
Individually attached tines can easily be replaced or removed for custom spacing or application.
- 7' model is recommended for sub compact and compact tractors 30 - 50 HP
- 42 - 5/16" x 1" x 15.25" Spring Tines
- 5 forward and 5 reverse positions with manual adjustment
- quick hitch compatible
- 285 lbs
- Charcoal grey colour
- 7 year warranty (consumer use) / 90 days (commercial use)
- Made in Ontario, Canada
- The optional gauge wheel kit works with your tractors 3PH to provide depth control.
- The optional hydraulic angle kit allows for adjustments on the fly - requires 1 set of hydraulic remotes (2 couplers)
This item ships in a crate - some assembly is required (attach hitch to tine frame)