11000 lb capacity Farmi model W50R Skidding Winch
In 1962, Farmi invented the tractor 3-point skidding winch.
To this day, Farmi remains the Gold Standard by which all winches are judged.
With a Farmi winch, your tractor becomes an Efficient Forestry Machine!
Farmi is based in Finland and there are currently over 90,000 Farmi winches in use today around the world.
- Specifications: Farmi model W50R 11,000 lb pulling capacity
- PTO drive shaft included
- designed for larger 45 - 90 HP tractors
- Cat.1 & 2 three point hitch & 540 RPM PTO
- dual position pulling point (high & low)
- 180' of 11mm cable included
- 3 choker chains included
- 3 keyhole sliders to attach chains + cable has end hook
- includes parking stand
- adjustable mechanical, dry disc clutch
- ratchet brake
- adjustable free wheel drag
- 57" wide butt plate
- 17.5" PTO shaft input height
- 63.5" height without guard to top of pulley/ 79" with guard
- weighs 625 lbs